North Star is proud of its heritage and its home in Alaska. We believe in supporting the community where we live and contributing to the healthy future of our young people.
That’s why we work as partners with local and state organizations to provide education about the needs of Alaskan children, and support the professionals and residents in our communities by providing informative programs on mental health and wellness.
Our staff is also involved in Alaska, donating countless hours to volunteer projects to help children, seniors and other Alaskans to improve the communities where we live.
To find out more about the seminars and educational programs presented by North Star or some of the many community activities in which we’re involved, contact us at [email protected].
Download Presentation Documents
- Periodic Review of Licensure-prep Clinical Supervision
- Competency Checklist—Clinical Therapist
- Licensure Supervision Agreement
- Supervision ~ references and suggested reading list
- Supervision Vignettes Ethics & Risk in Supervision—Carey S. Edney, Ph.D.